Just checking in to see how everyone is coming on their "teach back" session. I for one did a fair amount of reading / planning maybe a month ago and then got distracted from the session. Now it is crunch time and I'm making my slides. It can be hard condensing the material down to the bare minimum to fit in the time period. Has anyone else had problems condensing their material? It's also hard trying to juggle several self-imposed guidelines for the session. I think this is where TRIZ could come in handy :-) Here are my lists of contradictions:
- I want the information to serve as an overview, but I want it to be practical
- I want for everyone to be engaged, but I don't want to go light on the subject matter
- I want to pass the MBB class, but I want to skip the teach back :-)
Can anyone relate? How are you coming on your preparation for the "teach back" session?
I look forward to seeing you all on Monday, travel safely,
Fred (Foundry_MBB)
No comments:
Post a Comment