Well class, it's time you found out the my nickname (adopted in gold belt class) is dr feelgood. Not for the classical reasons. I tend to be the "voice of dissention" in many conversations, that led to the name. Looking forward to reading some success stories on here.
Work now: do any of you have a yellow belt test/exam that I can re-apply?
Mick
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mick, I like your nickname. I don't remember any nicknames given to me that weren't curse words during Gold Belt class :-) Sorry, I don't have any yellow belt stuff for ya. Heck, I can't even get my first Green Belt wave certified from over a year ago:-(
Hi Mick,
depends on what YB is defined at Kroger. In Wabco, our YBs are focussing on conducting RCCAs and thus the exam is strongly focused on failure trees, FMEA, etc.
Carsten
Thanks guys. I went ahead and created a test. I can send it to you if you're interested. We are focusing the yellow belt class on waste reduction and basic problem solving skills (FMEA, Waste map, process mapping, C&E diagram, 5-S, etc...) We simply want a legion of people out in the field recognizing and thinking of ways to get rid of waste.
Sounds like that we are calling White Belt. It's really about the basics of problem solving.
How many days of training do you use for your YBs?
Post a Comment